2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD Review
This week I test drove the smallest SUV in the Lexus line-up, the 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD. The overall impression you get from driving this vehicle is the easy handling capability, especially around town.
You will also be impressed with the fuel economy because of the hybrid drive option you have with this vehicle. With the UX 250h, you have a lot of features that make it easy to like driving this vehicle.
- The 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD exterior has some nice design elements, especially in the new Grecian Water color we have to test. It has an overall firm stance with an aggressive and muscular style which will immediately catch your eye and there are a variety of available colors.
- On the front, the first thing that stands out is the eye-catching Lexus logo and grill.
- This logo is displayed on the standard Lexus spindle grille, which flows in nicely with the rest of the design
- To the side, you have the front air curtains that direct airflow around the wheels and tires
- LED headlights to come with LED daytime running lights with auto-on and off high beams
- The UX 250h comes with a nice side silhouette and overall impressive profile
- Chrome window surrounds are also standard with aluminum roof lines
- The side mirrors are the same color as the body and come heated standard with turret signals
- 18 Inch split 5-spoke alloy wheels are also standard and improve the overall display quality
- At the back, you have a rear spoiler with brake lights integrated, and below the rear window wiper, you have LED tail lights
- At the top, there is the body color shark fin antenna, and again you have the blue logo in the center of the liftgate
The 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD interior provides a lot of in-cabin space with great features to improve the user experience. The overall impression of the interior is airy and durable for a nice ride.
- You have keyless entry on the front and rear doors and the cargo door at the back
- Both front seats are powered, and the driver seat comes with 2-way power lumbar support
- All seats come with soft and padded upholstery for added comfort
- The back seats provide a good measure of leg space for even the taller people out there
- It also comes with cupholders in the center console, and at the back of the front center console, there are phone chargers
- Behind the back row of seats, you have cargo space of just over 21 cubic feet
- If you want more storage space, the back seats fold down with a 60/40 split to add more cargo space
- Lift the rear mat, and you have two levels of floor space at your disposal
- In the cargo space, you will also find a first-aid kit added by Lexus
- Powerful LED light provides illumination for the cargo space
The 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD is powered by a naturally aspirated 2.0L four-cylinder engine and two electric motors. It comes with an all-wheel drive, a continuously variable-speed automatic gearbox, and a power output of 181 HP.
This economical vehicle has a combined fuel economy of around 39 mpg.
The 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD has an option for premium triple beam headlights at an extra cost of around sixteen hundred dollars. The premium package also comes with heated and ventilated front seats, which can be added for just over $1500.
The 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD comes with an anti-lock braking system to make it possible to turn while braking. It also comes with all the standard safety features added to make the vehicle safe to use in different conditions.
The 2022 Lexus UX 250h AWD is the most affordable hybrid model, with a starting MSRP of around $35,750. It is also a great option for those who want a vehicle that handles great in different conditions with many safety features added.