I test drove the 2022 Honda Civic Touring this week, and I was impressed with the overall reliability of this vehicle. Everything you want from this type of class vehicle comes with making your journey easy and comfortable.
The overall roomy design of this vehicle was very comfortable and handled itself well in many different conditions the road threw at it. This sedan from Honda is a pleasure to drive on the long road and handle tirelessly on the city roads.
The 2022 Honda Civic Touring interior comes with a more mature exterior look and an all-new overall aesthetic improvement. The changes on this daily driver from Honda are for the better with enough attitude and personality to compete on all levels with closest rivals.
- Starting at the front, you have the new full-LED headlights that come standard with all trims of the Honda Civic
- Also added are LED turning and daytime running lights to make it more visible from different angles
- Down at the bottom, you also have LED fog lamps for better visibility in foggy conditions
- It also comes with a sleek exterior design with long body lines which emphasize the wheels and tires
- A wide stance gives it a very sporty stance that translates to stability from all sides
- Elegant and sharp lines run the full length of the car to give it more character in combination with the lower upswept lines
- With no frills and unnecessary fluff, the overall exterior has a certain noiselessness to it
- With the pulled back A-pillars, it has a much wider and flatter profile to increase the overall streamlined design
- Stronger shoulders and a wider rear track give it more stability
- Taillights that start on the side and go all the way to the trunk lid give it a unique look
The 2022 Honda Civic Touring interior comes with a clean and simple interior for a much better user experience. Simple materials used in the cabin give it an uncomplicated feel with a lot of structure and better feedback.
- The overall simplicity of the front part of the cabin provides a ascertain elegance
- Because of the wider front windshield, you have a clear view of the outside, and it provides an airiness to the cabin
- Door mounted mirrors also provide you with much better visibility which improves the over safety factor
- No reflection and fingerprint resistance is achieved with the simple trim design and clean surface
- The real metal honeycomb panel provides a clutterless visual effect and separation of climate control and audio
- Simplicity and an uncluttered interior are achieved with the simple modern materials used
- Padded and very well positioned armrests provide comfort on all doors of the Honda Civic
- You get great optimized posture and stability with the new seat frame with pelvis and chest support
- There is also great lumbar support with the suspension mats added to the seats
- A much quieter cabin reduces road noise and vibration with ample insulation added
- The enhanced architecture used in the body provides much better support and durability to increase onboard safety
The 2022 Honda Civic Touring is powered by a 2.0L 16-valve DOHC I-Vtec engine with 158 HP and 138 pound-feet torque. It has a fuel economy of between 33 and 36 mpg over all the available models.
The 2022 Honda Civic Touring has different trims for a 1.5L turbo engine on upgraded models or a 2.0L base model. It comes with the standard manual transmission and is offered only with a front-wheel drive.
The upgraded sports model also comes with a much better transmission response.
The 2022 Honda Civic Touring comes with all the standard safety features you will expect from this class of vehicles. This includes the following:
- Basic airbags for front and side-impact, the knees and overhead
- Anti Lock brakes are also added
- You also get stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Basic security system
The 2022 Honda Civic Touring is a well-balanced vehicle that provides you with functionality and overall improved aesthetic looks. The starting MSRP of the 2022 Honda Civic Touring is $21,700 on the base trim, and the Sport model is $23,100.
For the 1.5 turbocharged model, the MSRP starts at $24,700, and for the Touring is $28,300.