This week I test drove the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited with its eccentric exterior design and very comfortable and roomy interior. These features and many other additions make the Sonata Limited a car to desire when you lay eyes on it.
With the new design, you still have to trust the overall reliability and easy handling of this sedan from Hyundai. I was quite impressed with the good fuel economy and the new wheel and tire combo, making it look more impressive.
The exterior of the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited comes with several aesthetic changes to make it look a bit different overall. You will find that the Sonant Limited has an overall sports facade, and the lines are a more pleasing overall aesthetic display.
- A great change is the overall chrome surround at the four corners and on all door handles
- The bright trim also flows through the front fender and into the headlights and embracing it
- The prominent grille gives a more aggressive overall look
- Lines on the side and to the floor are redefined to give it a more shadowy effect
- A lower flare provides a darker accent to the overall display of this vehicle to give it a sporty look
- The overall more dramatic design gives it a nice eye-catching style
- A darkened look through the middle compliment the dark grill to give it a glossy, dark, sporty look
- At the front, you have a nice-looking LED headlight assembly to give an eccentric look
- The lower part of the accent around the lights turns into the turn signal for a nice overall balance
- With this feature, it provides the front with a uniform look at night
- The back has a little darker display compared to the lighter accent at the front
The taillights wrapping around and across provide a unique and different display, especially at night.
The interior of the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited is a nice surprise, with a lot of space in the cabin. This means there is a lot of leg space for the front seats and at the back with nice upscale features for a comfy ride.
- Entering the vehicle becomes a dream with the app that allows phone connectivity and entry access
- Starting with the infotainment system, you have a lot of great features to keep you informed all the time
- Easy wiping actions change the features on the display with clear readouts to quick, easy access
- The overall dashboard layout is ergonomic and very simple to use
- All standard features can be found on the steering wheel and controls on the right side of the steering
- Many extra features are added to this control handle to make it easier for the driver
- The front seats are wide and provide great lumbar support with all controls located inside the door
- The back seats are spacious and very comfortable, with a nice feel to the fabric
With a large 16 cubic feet trunk, you can fit a lot of luggage in there
The 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited comes with a 1.6L engine with a power output of 195HP at 55,00 RPM. It has decent power with 195-pound feet at 1,500 rpm with an 8-speed shiftable automatic gearbox.
The Sonant Limited has a front-wheel drive and has a fuel economy of around 30 MPG combined.
The overall look of the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited can be changed with optional mudguards and rear bumper applique. You can also add a lot of extras on the inside, such as blinds and floor mats.
The 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited has all the standard safety features added for your convenience.
- Blindspot and lane departure warnings
- Dual front and rear side-mounted airbags
- Traction and stability control
- Child seat anchors and rear door safety locks
The 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited is a great option for those who want a sedan with a sporty look that will turn heads. It comes with a unique exterior and many nice interior features added to make it great as a family car.
The MSRP of Sonata Limited starts at $33,950.