This week, I test drove the 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid and was quite impressed with the overall feel and handling. It comes standard with many great features included to make it a dream to drive one of the first hybrid vehicles from the Hyundai stall.
You will be impressed with the overall power and handling capabilities and the very decent fuel economy of this hybrid vehicle. For a compact sedan, the driving experience is quite nice. Hyundai packs their vehicles with a lot of extras for a very good price.
This very well-designed 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid exterior provides a slightly longer and wider design. It also comes with a sleek roof-line to give the vehicle that luxury sedan look and overall full new design.
- The front face of the vehicle comes with a new sharper design
- LED headlights and running lights are added
- The incandescent turning signals are placed in the back of the grill to give it an overall cool look
- The front grill is large and stands out boldly for a confident look
- Leading lines along the hood come down to the large Hyundai badge for a fresh look
- Cool looking star-shaped 17 alloy wheels are added to the Hyundai limited
- All around, you have chrome window trims for a complete look
- Turn signals added to the side mirrors add to the overall display of the vehicle
- On the doors, you have keyless access with just a little button to press
- Easy keyless access to the trunk with an easy to use remote control option
- At the back, you also have the angular design that is the overall motive of this vehicle
- Another great feature is that you have LED taillights standard
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid interior comes with many nice features added for a much better drive experience. All these modern technologies added to the interior of the Hyundai Elantra Hybrid give it a futuristic and high-tech feel and look.
- Ventilated seats provide an easy way to cool down everyone in the cabin in hot weather
- The driver’s seat is powered with a lot of lumbar support and a comfortable seating position
- Textured plastic materials are used at the front and the back of the cabin
- All plastic materials used on the top and bottom of the door are hard and durable
- A premium 8-speaker audio system from Bose
- Air vents at the front extending from the center of the dashboard to the front door on both sides
- It features a spacious passenger area with a large trunk for a lot of storage space
- The rear seats fold in a 60/40 arrangement to add more space when needed
- A clear view at the front gives the cabin a bright and airy feel and experience
- Both the digital displays of the infotainment screens at the front use clear and easy to see graphic options
- The buttons and controls of the system have a high-quality feel to them and feature voice control
- With the overall design of the interior, it gives the Elantra Hybrid a clean and clear look
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is equipped with a 1.6 four-cylinder engine under the hood with a32 kilowatt electric motor. This combination gives the Hyundai Elantra Hybrid a power output of 139 HP and 195 pound-foot of torque.
It has a 6-speed automatic gearbox with a front-wheel drive train and 52 miles per gallon fuel economy.
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid comes with up to 16 added features together with the new overall compact design. Also added is the idle stop and go feature to improve even more the fuel economy.
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid has won the 2021 North American Car of the Year award, which is quite impressive. It also comes with many safety features added to make this vehicle one of the safest on the road.
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Airbag
- Front Side Air Bag
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid impresses with the overall fuel economy and great comfort added to the interior. The MSRP of the Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is in the range of $23,550 – $28,100, depending on the trim.