I test drove the luxurious 2021 Lexus LX 750 this week and was quite impressed with the advanced engineering that went into this vehicle. While it provides you with sturdy construction and feel outside, it also provides you with refined luxury on the inside.
It comes with great off-road features to make this vehicle great for on-road and off-road trips when you need it. The Lexus LX 570 comes with all the basic features you expect from a vehicle in this class.
The overall design of the exterior of the 2021 Lexus LX 750 has changed only a bit, but those changes make quite a difference. The new additions to the LX 570 also show some nice aesthetic changes for a nicer overall display of the vehicle.
The extras added to the exterior of the Lexus LX 750 are available from the sports package you can add at extra cost.
- It features a dominant sports grille that catches your eye the moment you see the vehicle
- A spoiler provides great support for the overall aesthetics of the face
- Port valence added to both sides at the front increase the overall look and display more aggressively
- The angular shape of the LX mixed with the spindle grille gives it an overall aggressive style
- You also have more facia to the side of the vehicle to improve the overall display
- Chrome is added to the mirror caps for the new, improved look
- 21 Inch w alloy wheels also come with the upgrade for the sporty exterior look
- Also, at the back, new fascias are added to change the overall look and feel of the LX 570
The interior of the 2021 Lexus LX 750 is roomy with lots of feet and headspace with all the seat rows. The cabin is quite airy, with clear viewpoints from all seats and every different position inside the cabin.
- The front doors open wide, so you have easy access to the interior
- Large front seats are wide and provide a lot of seating space for the driver and passenger
- Upright and commanding front seats provide a good position for the driver
- You have easy access to the controls levers of the seats for quick and easy adjustment
- Standard features at the dashboard give you easy and clear access to all the available functions
- All seat rows come with ample space for the legs to make up for the lack of toe space beneath the front seats
- There are also a lot of grab handles available at all four doors for the passenger and the back seats
- All controls in the cabin are properly and clearly labeled to make them easy to find at a glance
- While the navigation software is outdated, it is still simple and easy to use
- Overall visibility is good with large windows and expansive mirrors that provide great all-round viewing
- The high seats and steps of the LX 570 can make it a bit difficult to enter, especially for smaller people
- With the new sports package, you also get black suede linings for the interior roof cover
The 2021 Lexus LX 750 comes with a powerful 5.7-liter V8 engine combined with 8-speed transmission. It has an overall power output of about 383 HP and torque of just over 400 to make it quite an impressive power train.
With the 2021 Lexus LX 750, you can add the sports package at an extra cost of around $6,000. You can also choose between a two-row LX and the three-row LX, which cost a couple of thousand dollars more.
The 2021 Lexus LX 750 comes with various safety features included to make it a safe option for on-road and off-road use.
- Front and side-impact airbags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Overhead and knee airbags
The 2021 Lexus LX 750 is a capable off-road vehicle with all the extra features added to the interior for added luxury. The starting MSRP for the 2021 Lexus LX 570 two-row is $86,750, and for the three-row is $91,730.